Have you got the right permit?

All vehicles entering Worimi Conservation Lands (WCL) must be registered and display a valid WCL vehicle permit.  NPWS Annual Passes are not valid for WCL.

All RTA conditionally registered vehicles require a Worimi Conservation Lands Recreational Vehicle Area Permit to access the recreational vehicle area (RVA) in the Worimi Conservation Lands.

Choose a permit that best suits your needs
 Beach vehicle permits  Recreational vehicle area permits
 Annual permit $30.00 ($15 NSW pensioner concession) Entitles 12 months’ vehicle access to Stockton Beach in the Worimi Conservation Lands  RVA annual permit $30.00 Entitles 12 months’ vehicle access to the Recreational Vehicle Area of the Worimi Conservation Lands
 Three-day permit $10.00 Entitles three days’ vehicle access to Stockton Beach in the Worimi Conservation Lands — perfect for a weekend visit!

Where you can buy a permit:

BP Service Station (Anna Bay) 135 Gan Gan Road Anna Bay NSW 2316

Tackle Power Unit 2/1 Mangrove Road Sandgate NSW 2304

Out of Town 4WD 65 Northville Drive Barnsley NSW 2278

BP Service Station (Salt Ash) Cnr Richardson and Nelson Bay Road Salt Ash NSW 2318

ARB 89 Griffiths Road Lambton NSW 2299

Port Stephens Visitor Centre 60 Victoria Pde Nelson Bay NSW 2315

Metro Service Station (Williamtown) Cnr Nelson Bay Road and Lavis Lane Williamtown NSW 2318

NPWS Hunter Coast Area Office 12B Teramby Road Nelson Bay NSW 2315

 For information about RTA conditionally registered vehicles including quad bikes, motorbikes go to our recreational vehicle page. Conditional registration for Stockton Beach is only available from the NSW Roads and Maritime Services